Dressing is the outward expression of a man's state of mind. It is his attire that tells the world what he thinks of himself. Dressing neatly and properly is the beginning of one's good virtue.
- Appropriate dressing is an important prerequisite to effective business interaction and social communication.
- Style is acquired through interest, exposure and practice.
- It is important to derive satisfaction from proper dressing as it projects a person's character and status.
- Favourable first impressions are vital for business success, especially in corporate circles.
- Those who present a befitting wardrobe and a dynamic self-image have an edge over others. They definitely earn the esteem and respect of their colleagues and companion. In top-notch business echelons, a good corporate image is also bankable.
- In creating a favourable first impression, it is important to complement one's appearance with the power and prestige of one's rank and to dress according to one's profession.
"Clothes make half of the man, the other half is his character and his accomplishment"
"Clothes will not make a gentleman but they can contribute richly to the wearer's sense of well-being and credibility in the eyes of others"